Happy Diwali 2016
Diwali, which is the festival of lights and one among the most momentous festivals in Indian culture witnesses prayers, firework exhibitions in the sky, and special events all over the world in the autumn break. This event is celebrated by all the Hindus, Jains, and Sikhs for a number of reasons, even though the key idea that runs all the way through is the victory of light over dark and good over the bad. To rejoice, houses are adorned with lots of candles & vibrant lights and the firecrackers also put on a show while the families feast and distribute gifts to the near and dear ones. This year Diwali is going to be celebrated on 30th of October in all corners of the world.
The food that is mainly coupled up with this festival is the famous Indian sweets, which are present in a wide range of flavors, colors, and tastes. The festivity yet features a variety of rich aromatic and sugary dishes, and even as eating out is mostly preferred, lots of families will generally get their food ready at home for the visitors to present gifts and experience firework displays. Different from the customary roasted turkey on Christmas, every family that celebrates Diwali will relish its own desirable meal for the celebration, and the food is most likely to play the central role in the festivals.
Also, check our extensive collection of Dhanteras Wishes and Greetings
Happy Diwali 2016 Quotes
Some of the famous quotes for the festival of Diwali are:
- Let the coming festival of Diwali set ablaze all your terrible times and welcome you to the best of times!
- The reality is that subsistence wants your life to turn into a festival as when you are gloomy; you also spread despondency all around yourself!
- Ram, the light of lights is the self-incandescent light of the soul, which remains flawless in a chamber of the heart. Sit quietly while closing your eyes and withdraw all the senses. Link your mind to this ultimate light and take pleasure in the real Diwali by achieving enlightenment of the core.
- He who experiences all but whom no one watches, who enriches the mind, the moon, the sun, and the stars and the universe but whom they can’t light up, he indeed is a Brahman, he is the soul. Rejoice the actual Diwali and cheer up the everlasting delight of the soul.
- The sun doesn’t shine there, nor do the stars and the moon, nor does the lightning stand out? All the illumination of the globe can’t be compared even to a single ray of the inner light in our soul. Combine yourself with the light of lights and rejoice the best Diwali.
Happy Diwali 2016 Wishes
The Diwali Wishes are meant for all those people which have been separated by distance but are close to heart. Wish them A Very happy Diwali with these wishes so that they can experience the warmth of the feelings that you have for them.
- Let the brightness of Diwali pack your home with the lights of happiness and prosperity. On this grand day, I wish you a very Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is the night full of lights and firecrackers to make it momentous. May your life also be full of colors of happiness and joy! A very Happy Diwali to all my buddies!
- A kind and caring relation don’t always need to talk loud, a sweet wish is just sufficient to put across the heartiest thoughts. Rejoice the celebration of Diwali with utmost fun.
- It is one of the most special times when family, relatives, and friends are together to have lots of fun. Wishing amusement to cheer up your days all along the joyful season of Diwali and forever! Happy Diwali to you and your Family!
- On this Diwali, may all of you be blessed with affluence, wealth, and cheerfulness as sweet as the laddoos of Lord Ganesha and may all your problems be as little as his mouse. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali 2016!
Happy Diwali 2016 Greetings
- Let us all decorate our homes with lots of prayers and lightings and not with the smoke of the firecrackers – Have a Happy Green Diwali!
- With an expectation that you achieve success and pleasure with each and every light that is lit on the grand day of DIWALI – Happy Diwali to you and your family!
- Let the heavenly illumination of Diwali spread calmness, success, joy into your life! Happy Diwali to you my friend!
- Glow a lamp of affection! Blow up the chains of sadness! Fire a rocket of wealth! Flame up a flower pot of cheerfulness! Wish you and your family a very sparkling Diwali!